Table of Contents
The Makino a51nx is a 400mm horizontal machining center that counts on the remarkably outstanding a51 platform with key high performance machining technologies that promotes the level of productivity, accuracy and machine reliability to the upper one.
a51nx Built for High Performance Machining
The 14,000-rpm high-speed, high-power spindle displays 240 Nm of torque, generating well-suited elements for ferrous and non-ferrous part production.
1G axis acceleration and a standard direct-drive motor B-axis reduces non-cut times. At the same time, a robust casting design and roller-type linear guides provide the entire a51nx work envelope that can be efficiently used.
Plus, one-piece way covers (X and Z) and a dual-supported tool-change arm prepare the infrastructure for prominent security and maximum efficient machining capacity.
Pallet:400 x 400 mmX: 560 mm Y: 640 mm Z: 640 mm
- Spindle RPM: 14,000 rpm (14K High Torque, 20K)
- Spindle Taper: CAT40 (HSK63)
- Rapid Traverse: 60,000 mm/min
- Cutting Feedrate: 50,000 mm/min
- Maximum Workpiece: ø630 mm x 900 mm
- Maximum Payload: 400 kg
- ATC Capacity: 60 tools (optional 40, 134, 219, 313)
- Tool to Tool: 0.9 secs
- Chip to Chip: 2.2 secs
- Maximum Tool Length (Cat): 430 mm
- Maximum Tool Length HSK: 420 mm
- Maximum Tool Diameter: 170 mm