The a120nx carries on Makino’s lifelong convention of manufacturing high efficiency, high accuracy, and superior safety to large parts production.
The a120nx offers an wide range workplace, that hosts work pieces up to Ø82.7” (2,100mm) x 70.9” (1,800mm) tall, and weighing up to 11,000 pounds (5,000 kg – optional specification). The utmost cutting feed and speed rates for all linear axes are 2,126 inches per minute (54 meters per minute), which provides highly efficient machining with the a120nx’s standard 8,000 RPM High-Torque spindle.
The a120nx also have the capability of an optional 20,000 RPM High-Speed / High-Power spindle, which is particularly appropriate for challenging aerospace and semi-conductor chamber machining applications. This high heavyweight is typically manufactured with the Fanuc based Pro-6 CNC control, giving prominence to standard properties like easy to use touch screen interface, advanced tool data management, and Makino Geometric Intelligence (patented) high speed machining control system. The Makino a120nx is the most innovative standard bearer in the oversize parts machining arena of the industry!
Pallet:39.4″ x 39.4″(Optional 49.2″ x 39.4″)X: 74.8″ Y: 63.0″ Z: 63.0″
- Spindle RPM: 8,000 (Optional 20,000)
- Spindle Taper: CAT50 (HSK-A100 opt)
- Rapid Traverse: 2,126 IPM
- Cutting Feedrate: 2,126 IPM
- Maximum Workpiece: ø82.7″ x 70.9″
- Maximum Payload: 6,600 lbs (Optional 11,000 lbs)
- ATC Capacity: 204
- Tool to Tool: 2.2 sec (26.4 lbs) / 3.3 sec (77 lbs)
- Maximum Tool Diameter: 14.0″
- Maximum Payload - 7.5/107.5/10
- Maximum Workpiece - 9/109/10
- ATC Capacity - 9.5/109.5/10
- Spindle RPM - 10/1010/10
- Desing - 10/1010/10
- Style - 8.4/108.4/10
- High-Speed - 10/1010/10
a120nx Production Machining Center