CNC mill machine operator is responsible for own part inspection. Ability to check work using prescribed gauges, jigs and fixtures to measure close tolerances. CMM inspection ability sought but not required. Ability to change own tools and adjust comp accordingly. Part deburring under microscope is a large part of quality assurance to mitigate FOD.
1) Ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings.
2) Knowledge in CNC mill setup
3) Be able to inspect using general hand tools.
4) Quality driven individual able to support team environment.
5) Detail oriented with housekeeping and organization skills.
1) Ability to use web-based computer applications.
2) Ability to work in either team or individual environment.
3) Flexibility with work schedule and machine assignments.
4) Ability to support overtime as business needs dictate.
5) Previous CMM experience.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.