(CNC Milling Machine)
Review Title $8,147.00
- Value - 10/1010/10
- Style - 8.9/108.9/10
- Cover - 10/1010/10
- Design - 7.1/107.1/10
PRICE & SUMMARY DETAILS
(1) Axiom AutoRoute 8 Pro+ CNC
(1) 3HP Electro-Motor
(1) 1/4” ER20 Collet
(1) 1/2” ER20 Collet
(1) Axiom Industrial CNC Controller with Handheld Control Unit
(1) Tool Touch-Off Puck
(1) Stand for Axiom AutoRoute 8 Pro CNC
(1) Toolbox for Axiom AutoRoute 8 Pro CNC
(1) One Year Warranty
The AutoRoute arrangement of CNC machines from Axiom offers propelled includes normally discovered just on machines in mechanical conditions, however at buyer neighborly costs. The AutoRoute 8 Pro+ is the biggest Pro model. With XYZ travel of 24” x 48” x 6”, and a ground-breaking 3HP electro-axle, it is a vast signmaker’s enjoyment. A PC need not be connected to the CNC to work it. Rather, essentially exchange your record to the included handheld controller through USB. The RichAuto DSP B18 4-hub controller is a simple to-utilize, vigorous controller with almost a time of demonstrated outcomes in requesting applications. It is more steady than a PC, and no updates are required.
Each Axiom AutoRoute CNC machine additionally offers exactness ball screws, kaleidoscopic aides, strong, inflexible steel casings, and interlocking aluminum tables. Likewise, the incorporated MDF ruin sheets guarantee demanding accuracy, as they can be processed level for genuine oppositeness with the axle. Regardless of whether you’re hoping to overhaul your entrance level CNC, or you simply need to begin with a machine that guarantees top-quality outcomes and convenience, you’re certain to be satisfied with the AutoRoute arrangement from Axiom.
- 4th-Axis ‘ready’ – Pre-wired to accept the new Axiom Rotary Kit
- Integrated Liquid Cooling System for maximum life even under the most demanding conditions
- 0-24,000 RPM variable speed control lets you adapt the router speed to the application
- Features precision ball screws, plus prismatic guides on all axes
- Welded structural steel frame for less vibration and greater accuracy
- Interlocking aluminum table accepts T-track accessories
- Cast gantry supports for maximum rigidity
- 200 IPM maximum feed rate (3.3” per second)
- 6.5” gantry clearance and 6” of Z-axis travel for compatibility with tall workpieces
- Automatic Tool Touch-Off Puck makes it easy to zero out the Z-axis
What’s more, the included Toolbox is the ideal stockpiling arrangement as it slips flawlessly into the finish of the Axiom AutoRoute 8 Pro CNC stand.
Check them out in person at these 12 store locations
- St. Louis
- Sandy Springs
- There is an additional $200.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.Estimated Delivery time: 1 week.
- 20% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning the product.